pieces

i tried to be perfect but its just not worth it. nothing could ever be so wrong. it's hard believe me. it never gets easy, i guess i knew that all along, if you believe love was in my soul i'd say all the words i know, just to see if it would show that i am trying to let you know that i think i am better off on my own. this heart is so empty, my suicides are so tempting, i don't know how it got so bad. sometimes i go crazy that nobody can save me but it's the only thing that i have. i tried to be the one, but was it worth it? all the sacrifices that i made just to hear you say that i am not ready for the relationship, who gave you the right to judge my life? who gave you the right to tell me what i should and shouldn't do? misunderstanding, it always happens, words doesn't come out as right as it does face to face. texting is that only thing i have to tell u what's in my soul but it doesn't show that i am trying to let you go and to tell myself i am better off on my own. hate is such a strong word, is it appropriate to apply it to my feelings? what prove have u got? but as the next msg came, i guess from disappointment turned into it. making it harder for to comprehand, for me to understand the nature of your actions. i guess i am better off on my own.. so much pain..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday