Long Journey

hhmm so much has happened over the week but i stil don't find a time to write my blog. why oh why? perhaps i am much too busy now? or perhap nobody reads my blog anymore? been listening to alot of songs. been posting up alot of images on my fridae diary instead of this blog. have more images to come but then what the heck might just post pictures of my new room cum apartment. yeahs staying with cat now.. not exactly yet, going to get my carpet tonight @ ikea and then going to start setting up my place before i officially move in next week onwards hopefully.

downloaded a couple of lesbian movies namely bound, all over me, lost and delirious, desert hearts and some other movies such as superman and police academy. haha!

have a new song to introduce to the world, its by olivia d'Abu called catastrophe and all over me by danger flowers.. love those songs.. loaded it up on my phone too.. yeahs my phone is my mp3 player now. planning to sell off my md player and mp3 player soon.. any buyers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday