A Weekend

hhmmm someone told me that my blog has recently been abandoned so now i am writing to prove her wrong.

lemme see, weekend was very eventful let me just summarize then i'd post a long long one later.

Day 1 : Friday
morning bus to KL
cab to Subang
Lunch @ Subang Parade
Traffic jam @ KL
dinner @ cameron highlands aka steamboat for lovers! lol that was what the menu said

Day 2 : saturday
strawberry farm 1
strawberry farm 2
strawberry farm 3 .. erms actualy i dont really know how many did we visit. haha i kinda lost track dear, can you help on this? lol
flower farm
strawberry farm
tea plantations
lunch at the cafe nearby
we kinda went to alot of the ulu ulu place in camerons some that even my car is just nice to fit through..
chiense temple, hhmm i dont realy know how to pray but then all i know is put the donations into the wrong box .. lol! yeahs its okies what to do, the temple had so many signs everywhere i got lost. hahaha can't blame me lehs. had more corns then ever at camerons .. haha!

hhmm to be continued .. got alot of work to do today .. keeping my car for another day in singapore, yeahs costing me another stupid SGD20.00, lucky topped up my card before already so i dun need to come out with cash. hehe

keep yourself updated here ...

Comments

  1. hahahah... youm are sad... anyway, i made some donations at a temple in kuching too coz my deary spent such a long time there snapping photos of the temple from almost all angle... pai seh to hang around there and not give $$$.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday