Latest Updates

I just got home not 2 long ago from a long train ride. Was reading readest digest along the way. its the month of may so its all about love love love... which brings to mind a couple of things actually.. these are just thoughts taht runs through my mind every now and then.

1. divorce
2. long distance relationships
3. love @ first sight vs lust @ first sight
4. video game addiction vs workaholics

as for video games if it wasn't because the games is on a time trial of 5 minutes i wouldn't be on this topic/blog right now. lol. am playing bookworm deluxe adventures. hehe contemplating of purchasing it for usd 29.99 if only i'm earning USD then it wouldn't be such a pinch.

Things happening in my life right this very moment:-

1. selling my v3x (wanna get new phone)
2. looking to develop something of my own (lilelf.com)
3. my career
4. my supposedly good year (monkey me)
5. still contemplating on spending money for a hosting service or just use the current property2u.com
6. contemplating if i should sign for gym membership and waht are my chances of sticking to a routine since i dun like routines.

What I have achieved to what my mind can remember:-

1. pan fried salmon fish with white mushroom sauce
2. grilled lamb chops
all the above coz i bought myself a griller.. hahaha and i love it very much. was thinking if i should go for a cooking class since i love cooking so much but then what kind of cooking classes would be suitable for me?

3. heavy usage of frames, css, javascript, php, mysql, html and ajax in v5 development.
4. walked along china town for chinese new year shopping, exactly 2 years ago in 2005 i did the exact same thing but with my parents during the day and boy was it super duper packed then. walking at night wasn't too bad.

geez is that all i have achieved? am pathetic. ha ha who gives a shit coz i don't. ohs i've wathced the full series of Heroes!! i would say that its not as entertaining as i thought it would be. i wanna watch super natural ...

http://www.supernaturalseries.com
am still downloading them as we speak. its already into its second season. :( and i jsut only started season 1.. wait not yet start also! waaaaaaaaaaaa :(

anyways i helped cleared up someone's home and made it wifi ready.. am waiting for the day i get a message from the toilet. lol now i can use the internet also yay!

oh wells i think i wanna go back to that game. chinese new year is around the corner and i haven't got anything for myself yet! huahahahahahah! shitzzz!

well this is waht i wanna buy .

1 x new shoe
1 x new shirt / mini tee
1 x new sarong/skirt lookalike
1 x new set of lingerie (pronounced ling ger rie) LOL!! this is my site and i say so!

so means i need 2 go shopping this weekend.. no swimming and no swim suit for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday