Itsumo lovin\' you...

round and round the merry go round i go. spinning away making myself dizzy, each time i pick myself i put myself on the merry go round again, drowning myself in a daze. not allowing reality to hit me on my face, not right now.

minutes passes, hours go by, days drift by but its un-numbered. don't need to number it anymore, its floating and i can't put it order. never had the intention in doing so. i don't want to rely on numbers anymore they have lost all it's meaning.

what's to come tomorrow? i don't know. future so blurry and so unsured off. why did i take the oppurtunity when i could have stayed back and live happily ever after? emotionally but financially unsound. is that what i want? is money everything to me? perhaps.

what am i to do now? i can't ground myself here, never! home is still home. no matter how crowded, how smoky, how ridiculous, how digusting it is, its still home. it's still where my childhood years were spent. its still the place where its called the land of freedom by some others but not those who were born there.

residency? maybe, if it means i could do something i've always loved doing. waiting on people, it brings me satisfactory returns and i don't mean green backs. the prospects of it here is much better then back home but i can't be choosy, its either \"either\" or \"or\". there is no everything, it never will be and has never been. so much that i want to do but can't get a fix on, so much more in life i want to do but am limiting myself now. whatever for?

for love....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday