The day i went back

Hey baby, my heart melted when i read ur bloggie. love it so much. the feelings is like rushing back to my veins, thru my blood to my heart, pump it up and made me feel alive again. how i wish i could tell u how much i love u. Been busy with work the whole day today, got 376mails, now left 151mails. lol. phew..~
Ure in a meeting right now, miss u so much. wanted to hold u close to me.
weekday lover? nahs, i dont think i want that. thou i may have naughty thoughts. (Wink) but if u want it, let me know lo.
magicallymine sounds very nice baby. i think it has been ages since u blog such a long bloggie. :)
silly baby, of cuz u haven lost all ur sense. if u have, gawd, i guess u wouldnt feel anything?
to tell u the truth, i am feeling speechless as i am typing this bloggie and reading yours at the same time. my mind, heart and soul was flooded with emotions that i couldnt express it in words right now. all i could think of is that i just wanna hug u close to me, just like how i always do.
we both will be strong ya baby.

" platinum ring engraved with our names but just can't afford it yet. so that will have to wait yes baby? don't u go off purchasing them on your own... i wanna choose myself."

lol baby. why not we both choose it together? :) and how would u know i would go off and get it myself? just bcuz i did it b4? lol.


hugs baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday