crapped up

sighs, its difficult to live when everything is crapped up. so crapped that u feel crapped that ur crapped yourself. its freaking 2am in the morning and i am still up coz i am sleeping but i don't waant ot sleep yet.

after talking to you i put on my thinking cap. what was i thinking? how u don't say i love you anymore, i guess you got your ground so i should do the same. potential target? so far i don't see anyone but wai ling. lol. i definately won't date cat! .. she won't date me! lol.. krristy.. nahs. 2 femme.. i need someone who is versatile. lol. don't bother about me.. am just crappin here. life sucks. am gonna register for a line once i get my pay check. yeahs coz this stupid prepaid is definately getting on my nerves!

stupid prepaid that won't allow incoming calls. i never knew it was incur cost. sighs stupid sing tel. stupid singapore. imagine how desparate stuart was when he couldn't contact me. he called cat. hehe asking cat if i was with her.. then she said no and told him she will try my malaysian number, but she din call. lol! i dont know whats going on the in the world but i know that stuart told cat that the fridae.com site is down and that only i can fix it. lol. i think its about time i got myself a helper, but i am soooooooooooo afraid of requiring that person to learn coding and whatever wahtever and i have to teach him. sighs......... how? am lost........... argh!!

crapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppsssss!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday