Early Wednesday Morning

started work at 8am and stayed up late in the office last night to mend some things up on the web. wanted to buy a replica swatch watch but someone else beat me to it and i decided it wasn't worth the money. RM11.00 is alot of money nowadays. *giggles*

the clock was approaching 10 and i think my body alarm just buzzed me that it needs the bed and it needs to hear a sweet melodic voice on the phone. so i decided to pack up and head for the door.

on the way back dropped by the XO fish bee hoon soup shop by my apartment to have something to fill my hungry tummy with. flipped through the menu and stopped at the fried beef noodles. been meaning to have some beef for a while so i decided to make my stomach dreams come true. the food came by and i had a bite and decided it was just meagre tasting. malaysian food would b much better anytime of the day. :) (no offence) couldn't finish the food so i left 1/3 of it sitting there on the plate while i paid the damages and left.

headed for the showers to get myself cleaned up and freshen up. switched the air conditioning on and started on the papers i bought on the way home. went out to grab a can of chilled anchor in the fridge as i popped the can, my baby called. we stayed on the phone for a good 42 minutes before my eyes started getting droopy (is that how u spell it?) and before you know it am dead asleep. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday