cold & wet morning

helo.. :) today is thursday and i have a movie to catch tonight. what did i do last night? went to beach road to check out my bus tickets (boos tickets) lol. :) and to purchase one for my own return to KL on friday night which is tomorrow night. yay! so nice ya? hehe going back to see my baby love.

what about dinner? had 4 pieces of bread and 2 pieces of ham and 1 can of beer. (root beer) well i have anchor in the fridge so its not that bad. yeahs 6 pack beer and 6 pack root beer. funny isn't it. also have orange juice for it. delicious. i got 2 packs of yoghurt which i can't eat now coz i am having my time of the month. crappy yeahs! since the weekend is so near!! of all time. blehs.. lol. happened 2 baby as well last weekend, now its her turn to tease me. haha. :)

okies got to go back to work. see you laters.. tata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday