Sydney

Its Sydney week this week. Last minute decision, literally the day before decision and I'm surprised I could still get cheapish flights. Yay me!

Flew into Sydney yesterday morning. Had a days worth of meeting to go through before doing some work there after. I like meetings but at the same time I kinda hate them. They take up a lot of time however the one was I was at was good. It was a good outcome. When the day ended I decided to head back to the hotel for a quick nap. 15-20 mins tops before I was picked up for badminton.

Yes badminton, I can't stop playing even if my body is telling its time to rest. Its holding up the red flag, initial the white but I ignored it. Dinner was just delicious! :) We had korean @ Strathfield. The fried chicken was bland, could definitely do with some spicy sauce but nevertheless we gobbled it whole. Other then numerous calls for side dish refills we had tummy fillers like chicken potato soup and some sort of black noodles. The soup was really yum! however towards the end the excess oil just pretty much left my tongue numb and made me feel sickish so I stopped, if there wasn't as much oil I would have licked the pot clean!

Got dropped off home after dinner and i headed straight for the shower to warm myself down after a long day. Hot showers always makes u feel better. I'm thankful the water pressure was just good so I could literally feel I'm taking a shower. I hate those slow close to non-existent water pressures that makes u feel like your showering with just a mineral water dispenser.

My night ended with the Tv watching me. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday