5 Sick Days On ..

I'm still sick. Though am much better today.

All started with a tingle down my throat around 4pm on Tuesday, dismissed it and went home. Prepped my lamb chops for a quick grill on my Weber yum!

Woke up with the worst headache and just decided to work from home .. All good, pumped up with neurofen and panadol to deal the steadily growing migraine but it was in vain. I could work but concentration was probably at 40%.

2nd day through, expected to be better not 100% worse .. :(
Cough was confirmed and so was a slight fever followed by running nose (daymn I hate that the most!)

3rd day got better and decided to head to worst to find out I'm gonna be sent home as I might be contagious. I had too, most of my work stuff is still stuck @ the office comp. Now I wished I kept my notebook but alas only decided to head home by the arvo as thats why its finally done.

4th day still not 100% better maybe about 70%, ears still humming and also having a bad headache, nose still running away though on a tight leash.

5th day 90% almost there! come on baby you can do it!! ughs what kind of a virus have I contracted? The only public transport I took was just a tram ride to camberwell to get my phone on tuesday arvo, hmmmm ....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday