To Love and To Be Love

I will always be true and show you that all that I feel is real and honest. Good love will always come from me and you will have to experience it to know it.

I've learned to love without a doubt. Everyone is capable of loving, there is never a person who can't love. No matter how ruthless he/she may be there is always a good part of them, no matter how minuscule it is, it is still love. Life is such a short journey there is never enough time to love so why love with conditions and shorten what perhaps could be such a beautiful life.

For the last 8 months it has been journey for me. A good one for I've seen lighter side of myself, a brighter side of me, a deeper side of me. There is so much that I am capable of giving but I've learned to hold that back and express it a little bit at a time. I can now smile from ear to ear and its just unbelievable to what emotions have been running through me in the past month or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday