Another Day

There is a large huntsman living inside my car somewhere and I starting to get paranoid that its just gonna popup right in front of me! Went for a car wash in hopes that its gone but I can't be sure.

There seems to be more and more places for sale and some of them have had their prices reduced though not significantly. I am eyeing on a few but nothing solid as yet.

Gaining momentum in regards to my personal life. Its starting to get busy again with everything going on at once. I think 24 hours in my day seems to not suffice with the amount of things I wanna do and seem to be doing. Spoke to mom and dad last night and about why I am replying their emails ever so slowly but alas if I don't even have time to pee what more reply an email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday