A New Chapter

Begins after almost 7 weeks since the break up. Do I still feel hurt? Absolutely without a doubt but I am letting go as I move along. Mom asked if I wanted to head home but I told her no, I spent so much just to come here and I think its fair that I continue living here and fan for my own and my dog. With help from friends around town and also from home it makes it easier to chug-along and look out for a new tomorrow.

Am I still upset? Part of me still does. One can only learn from lessons and take it with a pinch of salt and then say "Hey" snap out of it!

Will we ever be friend? Maybe somewhere down the road but I doubt it. Such drastic actions that was uncalled for pretty much calls for a much longer mourning period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday