You will be dearly missed ....

Rest in Peace Yasmin Ahmad (July 1, 1958 - July 25, 2009 @ 11.25pm), you will be remembered for your lifetime of work to bring about the togetherness between our multi-racial, multi-cultural society here in Malaysia.





Besides all the other Petronas ads that she made, this was the one that touched my heart the most. It reminds me to love others not due to physical appearances nor what they can achieve or have achieved, but to just love a person for who they are inside underneath all the talk and all the pretentiousness. It’s a society’s disease to judge a person by what they earn in materials, and it is up to us to change that. Don’t criticise, just understand the reason why things happen and learn to just accept it or help them be better.

Rest in Peace Michael Jackson [King of Pop] (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009 @ 2.26pm UTC LA Time), I have always been a fan since I learned to watch tv and your music video back in 1987 where you wore your classic red jacket in beat it as well as in Thriller even if it scared me to my wits end. How I would simulate your moves and my grandma would watch me eagerly while she smiles through her dentures. I remember asking mom for a red jacket though it might not match but it will do. Those we’re the times where I would spin around the floor while keeping my eye on the silver screen. The only thing I could imitate then was just particularly the knife fight since I had no one to fight with cause my sister was just 2 tiny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=decNAX5cxvY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8

2009 took away 2 great souls but like most religons would say, they weren’t taken away, they were merely returned as their time was up. We can only appreciate and continue on what they left behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday