Wheels of Death

Came across this little article written in the star newspaper about motorcycle and their kingly road manners. Almost knocked one when I was turning right into the free zone area below the LDP highway coming from Damansara. He was came from ss7 on the opposite direction and wanted to turn into ss3 which is on my left. assuming that i was going slow he sped right in front of me as i accelerated. goodness me. The same thing happened when I was driving along the federal highway. it annoys me the most when they hog up the road during broad day light and the motorcycle lanes are empty. What's the point of creating a lane which they don't use? Excuses with the likes of 'afraid of robbers' and 'flash floods' are utterly rubbish nonsense. I would like see how he reacts when he falls and all he can see is this 4WD vehicle coming straight for his head at 90km an hour. how would his life end right before it has started or perhaps his child's life. Will they ever wake up?

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday