Latest Updates

Here i am sipping my coffee gently during the last hour of work. the launch went very well and my baby is missing me as much as i am missing her presence here. Gonna go have dinner with mom and dad 2 later on. Undecided where to eat actually. baby just text me telling me she's having korean food. wondering if i should have them too. :P

lots of things happening lately. all will end today tomorrow will be alot of research and development for murai. wanna add more things into murai now. hopefully all goes well. more tooltips and also web screen shots before moving into more techie stuffs.

i miss my baby love. i hope she's having a good time now with her korean food. Attached is my father with Mary's young owen. Could this be a sign? hehe! oh wells we shall see..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday