In Love

Have you ever been in love?

Feeling you heart thumping non stop just from the mere Hello from that special one?

I have felt it before and now i am just absolutely going beserk! lol! its funny but then its just so real and that i don't have the right words for it. :)

Fridae just changed to the load balancer this morning but then it didn't go as well as expected. Perhaps it just needs a little more luck? :)

Been listening to jars of clay and alot more other songs from my collection but somehow there isn't enough hdd space for me to store everything so mostly i am picking and choosing, i wished i could just purchase music off the web on itunes but too bad i don't have an american credit card. blehs!

my darling sleeps while i write this blog. My little monkey is in the car, and here i am busting my ass for a freelance in which i am currently working to finish off! its annoying when something drags for such a long time. don't you think so?

i just a quick chat and catch up with my ex colleagues from my ex office, they are doing alrights actually even better hehe. my ex boss has 2 hotels to his name, 1 in shah alam and the other in petaling st, perhaps i should drop by someday. hehe probably book myself into it for a night it be an adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday