Friday

Yay its fridae tomorrow!! server is almost back to performance level but got more tweakings to go.. sighs.. never ending. its been 3 weeks and its draining big time! sighs.

here i am listening to ricky martin, i count the minutes.. :) i count the hoours, i count the seconds till your here by my side again. every minute goes on for hours till i look in your eyes again..

i remember world cup days with ricky martin shaking his bon bon. this year it was erms.. who was it this year? LOL!

having a headache.. watching the premier for imagine u and me next weekend and looking to purchase loving annabelle online. the dun ship to asia which is a drag, so i gotta ship to the states and redirect to singapore. crap!

this is my private emotion! loving and leaving what i had once before. it won't be a burden anymore. everynight i say your name before i sleep. though all i can hear is the echoes of the wall but its my emotions released bouncing off the walls pushing me forward to where i should go.

i love you and i will always love you.. because its my private emotion..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday