ROFLMAO!! OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAH!! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 23, 2006 In a Past Life...You Were: A Charming Poet.Where You Lived: Russia.How You Died: The Plague.Who Were You In a Past Life? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Older, not much wiser.8/26/2006 03:29:00 PMWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.......u died of the plague????? and U??? a POET??? a CHARMING poet???? :Pi have GOT to take this test!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyOlder, not much wiser.8/26/2006 04:10:00 PMWhat i got was..."You Were: A Blind Sailor.Where You Lived: Japan.How You Died: Dysentery."Then i got..."You Were: A Redhead Astrologer.Where You Lived: South Africa.How You Died: Decapitation."I think the "You Were's" are much more interesting than the rest..."In a Past Life... You Were: A Kind Executor of Sacrifices. You Were: A Brave Beekeeper.You Were: An Evil Philosopher.You Were: A Happy Go Lucky Belly Dancer."Ahhh...boredom is such a luxury...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Intriguing Feeling June 21, 2019 I never thought I could feel dull aches in the heart, its been a while since I felt it. Hmmmm Imma thinking .. I never thought I could still feel warm fuzzy feelings Read more
The ships that sails ... May 31, 2019 friendship relationship hardship spaceship steamship ownership courtship ships here ships there ... Read more
WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.......u died of the plague????? and U??? a POET??? a CHARMING poet???? :P
ReplyDeletei have GOT to take this test!
What i got was...
ReplyDelete"You Were: A Blind Sailor.
Where You Lived: Japan.
How You Died: Dysentery."
Then i got...
"You Were: A Redhead Astrologer.
Where You Lived: South Africa.
How You Died: Decapitation."
I think the "You Were's" are much more interesting than the rest...
"In a Past Life...
You Were: A Kind Executor of Sacrifices.
You Were: A Brave Beekeeper.
You Were: An Evil Philosopher.
You Were: A Happy Go Lucky Belly Dancer."
Ahhh...boredom is such a luxury...