my wonderful.

That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
I'll stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

life is so much more bigger then you and i.. dont focus on just you and me and you will realise there is so much more out there in the open. so much more that I have yet to experience. i wanna see the world with my eyes before i see the world with someone else's. everyone is unique and its makes it wonderful when 2 worlds combine of which both is of different nature.

to wait for the one u love to fall into your arms is something impossible to some but to me if life is meant to be that way even if you force yourself into it the chances of it holding on is ever so difficult. i am learning this the hard way. its time i learn that life is short but long enough for myself to learn to love the one mortal which deserves utmost importance.

i've been so far away she's missing me so much that she cries in silence. she told me herself i've been neglecting her and now its my time to hug her close to sleep and to tell her that i wont be going to far away anymore. she wanted me to stay but i never did. now she wants me to say i'll stay and she'll forgive me for being so far away. she'll start breathing becuase i'll be closer to her now....i won't ever leave you again.. just keep breathing ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday