That very moment...

My heart beat like no other tonight, except for when I saw the love of my life for the first time through the looking glass and the first words that I utter was "What are you doing here?"

I was shocked but I felt as if I floated above the clouds higher then cloud 9, when i felt her skin for the very first time. The very first moment our lips touched when she sat next to me, i felt the hot flush of red hot blood pumping through my blood. What was once the love I cherished will now forever be the memories that was once a love that could never die but as tony parson say, if you love them you will always love them and nobody can ever take it away from you.

But tonight my body felt complete, i know so when the thumping of the heart tells me so. Nothing could have ever made me feel the way i felt tonight. Never have i ever such intensity, such emotion, such fulfilment that words cannot describe.

Thank you, you know who you are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday