Not In The List

someone decided not to cc me a copy of a work report. sighs i guess i
am just no important enough or probably i am sarcastic with my
remarks. hehe

yay for the first time am running my first administrative scan on my
pc. well trusting that my pc is perfectly fine and in working order i
guess am just aokies. :)

i need to get myself a mp3 player soon enough else i will need to do
manual recording into my md. yeahs so old fashion hor? hehe but then
what to do? am so poor!

anybody has some suggestions? well technically am just gonna be buying
a creative zen! :) cheap in singapore i heard but then feedbacks
needed. :)

Comments

  1. hope you're not saying my darling is so old fashion with that kinda remark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhs? well at least your darling has a pc to do it. i currently can't do it anywhere. gosh i need to get the pc setup soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday