Holden Astra 2005 CD Wiper Blades



I did not know it was so easy! Ughs I could have done it myself.

I drive a Holden Astra 2005 CD version and I did not know that to remove the wiper blade you just need to tilt it back until then pull it away from the windscreen.

OMG is so dead easy and I paid $3 to the guy @ Super cheap auto in Blackburn to fix it for me.

Sheesh! The wiper blades are expensive too, $35 per blade and because mine's the "euro" version so the whole thing has to be replaced and not just the rubber piece. Mine was literally hanging off the line and I kid you not it does not wipe its like its smudging the windscreen. Doesn't help when its raining like "cats and dogs" and I'm driving the furthest I have in Melbourne to pick Maria & Jenevieve from the airport.

Oh well's lesson learnt so now I'll be doing this myself. $3 could have bought me a cheap cup of coffee.

Now I know I have to buy the Tridon FlexBlade Wiper - Side lock x 2 for the front wipers for the back wipers I still haven't a clue should have asked the guy at super cheap. Always a next time.

From what I've been reading its called the "Euro"as the mechanic says is because
The Tridon FlexBlade range (TFB Series) offers the latest in European wiper technology manufactured from the highest quality materials to ensure a crisp clean wipe. 
I still think its crap cause its just a waste to replace the whole arm when only the rubber has torn. Ughs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday