A trip to the blue mountains

Ive been told that she goes up for the walk annually and its a must that she does it prior to the year end, so I figured I'll join her this year and given its Labor Day long weekend I have time to kill. We had a great time up in the woods trekking walking giggling chomping on the beef jerkies. All was well till I knocked my knee cause I wanted to be a hero by running up them stairs, just when I thought I'd finish this walk without injuring myself. clumsy me. I had a great time and I wouldn't have done it by myself ever. It's been a while since I last went bush walking. I've missed it.

We missed the NRL kick off but we came home to some lovely loas food at the Fairfield train station. Ordered some sticky rice, tripe salad and Tom yum fish and it was just delicious. never really had ox tongue before but my verdict fabulous!

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday