Have you ever bought anything from ebay?

and think that their UI is just out of whacked!

The above picture is a email that I get from Ebay telling me that my purchase has been shipped but it took me a good 10 seconds for me to figure that out. Maybe its just me and that I am blinded by the so many huge images on the email. Probably its also the fact that the 4 advertisement for other products has pictures and the one that I purchased has erms.. NO image. I can say that in the whole email there is only 2 key facts I'd be looking for.

1. recent updates to your order --- your item(s) has been shipped
2. in smaller font -- Shipped on Nov-15-2009

the rest is just pure junk.

The image above is when you click the extra huge "GO TO ORDER DETAILS" button from the email, which takes you to the login/signup page (automatically to the order details if you're already logged on). Here again on the email you don't see anything you've never seen before, probably because there is nothing different then to when you first saw it. LOL what happen to the shipment details being updated? oh wait there is none? so how in the heck of a world do i know if the item has been shipped or not? gawd! I just purely think that ebay is just as dubious as all the sellers in ebay. You might pay peanuts but u definitely getting something worse than a monkey. LOL

Don't also forget to notice the extra huge section for "Payment Details" which is for the items which you have already "Paid" for? this is to embed it in your brain that ebay is a huge fan of PayPal options and all the available credit cards. LOL


So what do we do now? LOL If I didn't receive the email informing of the "shipment" I'd be ringing the re-seller if my item has been shipped or not?

I tried a option from the order page to "Resolve A Problem" and this is what comes up. I guess if you had had a problem, you would have hit the panic button now. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday