Wisdom Tooth

Sighs, I just had an x-ray of my jaws of life and I need to have 2 extracted for the time being because its making my life hell! I can't eat anything solid let alone curry lamb that I ordered this afternoon. Out of the 10 pieces that was so nice and juicy, I can only eat 1 miserable piece and it had to sliced and diced in small bits and pieces so I could just swallow it whole without having the need to chew. Sighs of all the possible moments, it had to choose when I have a BBQ on Sunday.

Its so painful, even sleeping is out of the question, woke up at 3am to gargle some listerine so I could numb my gum enough to sleep through it. But no, it doesn't work that way, I had to bite on a piece of tissue so that my gums aren't touching each other and that solves the pain for the few hours of sleep before the daymn alarm rings at 7.30am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday