Iphone V3



Woo woo now I thank my lucky stars I didn't get the phone yet. Hu hu hu! I wonder how much will Optus charge this time around. I've got like another 5 mths to go for my virgin mobile plan before it expires. :(

Waaa! Anyone wanna help do the payout? My SE W890i phone is wonky now, think I dropped it too much. Sometimes its just go blank and the red light for the camera goes on and it just restarts itself. Wonder what does it mean. Don't think I can get it repaired becuase then I'll have no phone which is super sad.

There isn't any other phones out there now that appeals to me, but then again I can't do very much with the iphone either since am driving most of the time. I rather spend a bit more cash on the auto car instead of the phone or perhaps save up more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday