Permanent Residency

After almost 10 months of waiting with utmost patience (July 2007 - May 2008) [Phew!] I finally got hold of my Australian Permanent Residency status. I realised it quicked then my agent which to me seems pretty weird coz as far as I know, agents should be getting first hand knowledge. But I don't blame them, the system is all online now and I have the ability to just login and take a quick look. It was at 3am before I saw it actually. :-)
 
I booked my flight out on the 8th of June 2008 so yeahs hopefully I have enough time to make the registration to meet the 1st July  dateline. Anniversary seems just so common nowadays for us GLBT society, the world of women who love women, 1 month in a r/s is equilevent to 3 mths of a heterosexual relationship. So in other words technically I have been in relationship for about 3 years now come the month of July 2008, wow! that is long! Never knew I was that kind of person to step into a very long distance relationship.
 
Anyways, as for work I guess I will just have to start shooting out resumes to the working world of Sydney (to which I have already begun) and see what kind of fished do I catch with my CV as bait. Perhaps something challenging which will exhilarate my thinking.
 
Not much packing to be done as I don't have very much to start with. Probably becuase I moved around too much. Hey I have only been back from Singapore almost 1 year ago, actually exactly 1 year + 1 week ago. I started work at Lifelogger on the 25th of May 2007 and its now 17th of May and when I fly it will be 8th which is about there. Time flies and I seem to be handling it pretty well.
 
The motto I guess still pretty much sums its up .. life goes on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday