my love for you is not possible to measure
when with you i feel such pleasure
together forever we will be
we'd son be togehter, that is hwo i want my future to be
that time has come and now we are together
as how i wished upon a four leaf clover

i hope that thwn i am back you'll keep me warm
until them my tears will form
i cry all day; cry all night
and i wont stop until you hold me tight

i wish you could see how much u mean to me
you gave me a chance becuase you konw we're meant to be
so until the day we meet face to face
i'm through with all the other games

i wont eat
i wont sleep
i'll drown in ur love that is ever so deep
the love you shared is my dream come true
and to you i will never be cruel
it is here i say good by but i know you know that in my heart
you are always by my side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday