Weekend

its November, next week its december, time passes by so fast and quickly. its been a year and a half here @ fridae. so much has been done and said and heard. 2 nation has come and gone. 1 squirt for me so far and there wouldn't be anymore in the coming months and years so i last heard.

where has all the time gone too? finally got everything i wanted and living with it. my cousin asked me if he would be receiving a wedding invitation to my wedding anytime soon. irony i intend to get married but then it would an illegal wedding. hahah! illegitimate ones. hahah!

its been 2 months since dboleh games ended wow! and it still feels like it was yesterday, blehs didn't join much of the games, sighs so fed up! haha! but oh wells hopefully i can play more next year. hehe!

i think i would be switching my blog out of this blogger.com its getting really slow recently and annoyingly painful to login especially with IE, could do it 1/2 the time with firefox, wonder if its just google trying to push us to use firefox. hahah! but then i prefer the old ie, clean cut look and feel loads so much faster. the tabbing on the ie7 is just to massive and cluttered. plus all my ability to shift things around has been restricted. all the menus are not iconic which isn't user friendly at all. i installed it once and unisntalled it within the week. sighs i guess somehow firefox tabbing still pulls through for me. even with a 17inch screen i still prefer IE6. lol dont ask me why but i just do. now with my 14inch notebook wide screen i much prefer firefox or IE6. IE7 you may not return to the drawing board. if you had smaller icons i might just use u.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday