Post 344

wow can't believe i have already shot myself down with 344 post since this blog first started.

went to alt last night to pick up some stuffs which i left behind on saturday. had a couple of chats over some drinks, nothing much.

i just fnished my partial report for a meeting tomorrow. sighs i had meetings especially with foreigners.. sometimes i think myself to be a loner. i rather walk around with 1 person rather then a whole group of people. perhaps i just prefer quiet environments or places where i could just sociallize casually with my kind of people.. (lesbians..) hahah.

listening to mariah carey (hero) as i type this blog out now. am sleepy but then i know am suppose to write more things for the report but then head blank.. lol, everyone is asleep now.. so peaceful the night is without noise (other then mariah carey telling me that a hero lies in me).

what a weekend it has been. some of u would have already read this in my fridae blog. well times a changing now.... hectic weekends all through out the month of october. its nation time again and probably the last nation we will ever have. constraints for party of this magnitude is undeniable.

it be 2 whole weeks and i am thinking that i won't need plan b cause i realise that my idea is to keep single for as long as i can. lol will it come true? could it come true? if nobody messes my plans up then whhy not? haha! only fate decides for i am merely just another mortal being with no super powers to change destiny or my fate that is yet to appear in front of my door step.

so much more to me now so much has change but reputations seems to stick for ever long. perhaps i should keep it to myself for it seems to shine a bad light on my life. why should i? even if i am not proud but then it happened and i can't change the past, i can only change the present. so much more in life then just r/s. perhaps its time that i take a trip to tim buk too on my own.. i've heard of people doing it but am a kiddy cat at times thought i may seem bold in my words and actions. looks can be deceiving as it has always been...

look beyond the lies and smiles and u will see a lost pup in a cold dark shelter with nothing but a thin layer of fur to keep it warm and away from harm. all i have and i ever ask for is a little sun light and a little sunshine to guide me out of the cold dark days ahead of me...

so much more to say so much more things to explaine but i dont wanna explaine i just wanna live.. time is short i need to live it and waste it.. i'll ponder but its its harmless but yet intriguing @ times. forever i hold my peace for the words i wish to speak shall be said at another time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday