SWYPE : Application Not Licensed

Always have this issue whenever I return back to Malaysia and also when I return back to Sydney. Argh! Freaking annoying. Went through the forums back and forth and realise the issue wasn't in the app or even in Google play as suggested by some of the forum replies. It lied in the timezones! Due to the fact the timezone difference of Malaysia and Sydney I've decided to set my own times and this caused an issue with the App which couldn't register the correct time and etc as backups/sync-ing option was activated. All I had to do was the set the time to automatically retrieve them from network and voila it works.

Henceforth I deemed the installing/uninstalling 10x wasn't a success as suggested by so many forumers. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday