Another Weekend

heyo!

Guess what I had for dinner! crabs! hehe and fried sotong and 2 vege and 1 fish. Dinner for 4 that would be.

Finally had a little badminton action this weekend. sighs does it always have 2 b so tiring? well at least i didn't exert myself 2 much as such that I slept comfortably on the coach as I headed back into Singapore.

On the coach ride back I seem to think that the person who washed the curtains didn't do a good job cause I could still smell of the soap powder they used to wash the curtains with. Perhaps Konsortium still has problems keeping their coach standards in order.

I very much enjoy driving around town with my CLK. Early morning trips on Saturdays are just wonderful! hehe!

Getting trashed and being forced to eat my words wasn't something I expected. lol. what to do, i had to be a pig head to win the battle with "the" master lol but alas I lsot the war. haha! but i guess its time i buck up and start playing a little more defensive instead of death match. age of mythology is definately a very time consuming game. ahha. next up ... war craft III expansion pack with 4 players! lol could be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chat Tu Chak Market

Rainy Saturday